Sunday, October 25, 2009

Who can i consult about my height?

I know that many people have posted this over and over again...but im 19 1/2 yrs old this june. and from the post ive seen that theres pretty much no more hope for me...but i was wondering what type of doctor i could ask or consult if i really peaked in height. teh only reason i asked is that first of all, i barely got any sleep when i was growing up and that ive seen post that some people dont stop growing until 21...im hoping that im in that category...but to give me some sort of security, i just want to know for sure.
Answer:
In the words of Yoda. Size matters not, look at me, judge me by my size do you? And where you should not, for my ally is the bat. And a powerful ally it is. It creates bumps, make them grow, the Louiville means something, not some crude whiffle.

卢驴卢
Research over the past 10 years keep showing us that males don't stop growing until about 26 years old. However, the last growth spurt ends between 18-22; height gain after that is ABOUT an inch, if that to age 26 or so.

So they only way to be able to tell is when was your last growth spurt? If it ended recently, you're pretty much the height you'll always be. If you have not hit your last spurt yet, you might gain up to 4 inches - that is being VERY generous.

Just deal with your height, otherwise you can come out with a jerk like napoleonic complex. The french would say "the complex of a little man" - when guys are over-bearing jerks to make up for being short.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net