Sunday, October 25, 2009

Who a Man here? Do you like being a Man or Not?

I like being a Man and I am 17 years old
Answer:
Well I'm glad you like it!
I like being a REAL man, Dude its only beginning I speak from experience I'm 48.
Must be really bored blowing 5 points on a question like this... LOL...and it is, "Who IS a man here?"
I like being a man too.
Men dont have monthly periods,menstral pain.
Menopause
Men are generaly sronger .
Men get away with being a pig more often.women tend to be brought up to be prim and proper..
Men are always horny.
Downfall about being a man,and not women,women can go almost any where and pick up a man,even if she is not a great looker,men have to work at it,and sometimes even the nonlooker women says no.
ME too.

I especially like leaving the toilet seat up.
I like having selective deafness.
I enjoy waving my penis around when my wife walks into the bedroom when I am getting changed.
I love having aches and pains in my back, legs, chest and arms when I have been working out.
I enjoy a good punch in the face every now and again just to remind me not to pick a fight with the big bastard at the bar with that cute looking piece of fluff swinging off his mighty biceps.
I don't like chick flicks.
Haha
Im not a man ... but I really like them a lot. Does that count?

1 comment:

  1. im 16 but ive been blessed tremendously. 6 1/2 inches long 5'5 med. length dreads, and i love doing parkour.. great exercise!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

vc .net