Sunday, October 25, 2009

Who watched emabarrasing illnesses on Tv yesterday?

it was weird that old mans penis was so small. is it normal at that age?
Answer:
he looked perfectly happy with it...leave him alone!
sorry I missed it as I was getting the puss drain from a tumor in my rectum
yer me and my bf were laughing when he went back and the doctor said r you happy with it, then he said yes you could hardly see it lol.
oh no i missed it, will it be on again
Glad sweaty Betty is now cured from profuse sweating in her armpits. And enough respect to the girls that took their kit off on telly to educate other girls on checking their baps for lumps. That is what i call education and entertainment - EDUTAINMENT !
I have heard from a nurse that yes it is normal for the penis to retract into the body as a man gets older so if you are a man it could happen to you.
Whhoooaaa ! Hold on a minute. The guy's on tv, being examined by a doctor. He's hardly gonna have a b oner pitching a tent is he ?!

Give the guy a break - put yourself in his shoes and I'll bet yours would look like a button mushroom too.

Respect for the guy for going on the show - even if his beef bayonet was rank.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net