Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why am i attracted to certain females?

why is it that i am attracted to different types of girls. personally i am far more attracted to african-american girls than i am to whites. is there some chemical thing in the brain behind this?
Answer:
chemical thing? no, it's common human curiosity.
nope

I am attracted to only white bad boys
u want my number:-p
im dark but not african american
well depends
egypt is africa :))
pple have different taste
like i only like lebanese or white guyes
women are the same way =amazing eh
it means your picky.
It is a matter of preference. You just like them black or dark skinned than those white pale chicks. In the same way some Western men like Asian women.
Its just the way you feel. I'm more inclinded to the olive skinned and dark haired.
its probably some biology thing that you are totally unaware of.
u black... ?.../.../. u r hot for black people... not to be rude
Just a personal preference I suppose. My husband is Viking descent. His first wife was Native American, He was widowed after 20 years of marriage, I am wife # 2 for him, I also am Native American. My husband had zero interest In any other race, for a mate, just how he is.
Some people like Coke, some like Pepsi. People are different, we are not clones, all meant to march to the same drummer.
Try accepting yourself, that would be a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net