Sunday, October 25, 2009

WHY ARE MY FACIAL FEATURES SO DULL? some people make fun of me saying im a girl?

i dont know why but my facial features havent sharpened. all my frends i mean all of them (were guys by the way) have gone through puberty and have chisled facial features. i mean to me its not about beauty but masculanity. they all have hallow cheeks sucking inwards with cheekbones popping out and a wide big jaw. me on the otehr hand my cheek bones are nowhere to be found my jaws are small giving me a flat face and am 125 pounds. i dont know cause in still in grade 10 if ive gone through puberty or not cause i heard when i actually go through puberty my body will get bigger stronger leaner and my facial features will broaden up. and i am part mongolian and i heard mangols take longer to go through puberty. so men with experience help me out. i am made fun of at times about my dull features. i look like a child among men with my frends. so men who have gone through puberty will my body get bigger my facial features broaden or ami destined to be like this?
Answer:
My boyfriend is 23 and most people think he is 15 or 16. I don't think so, and I love the way he looks. Also, just this past year his baby face has begun to fade and look more 'adult' You have plenty of time to go through puberty, so don't worry about it too much yet. You can also check with your doctor if you are really worried. Don't listen to the people making fun of you, use your youth to your advantage.
no, i think you just haven't matured yet, i heard guys can keep growing and changing in features until 25 or so, but im sure it'll happen eventually actually if you look at tom welling or tom cruise's high school pics they look a lot different and didn't have the features they do now
hey there i have a friend hes gonna turn 18 he looks like hes 12. i think its that ur late in puberty cause i heard puberty happens between 12 and 18 years of age.
People mature at different rates. I would say that the medical reason could be because your testosterone levels aren't as high. Since you are in 10th grade, plenty of time for these things to mature--in the mean time, women love guys with handsome faces that aren't so rugged or muscular looking. There's someone out there for everyone, so have confidence in yourself and it will exude out and others will feel it. Just think when those guys are 30, they will look 40 or 50 and you will still look great for your age. :)
well i'll be 16 in 2 wks and i still look like im 11 you gotta learn to use this to your advantage thought most the time girls will find you cuter i know it works for me so dont rush it im pretty sure your manlyness will come sooner or later
well im sixteen but everytime i watch an R-14 movie, the woman on the ticket booth always hesitates and asks for my age.

join the club.
You are not done growing. It will happen. Many guys-including me-don't stop growing until they are in their 20s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net