Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why can't I build muscle? It is getting me depressed!?

I have had 4 trainers, i eat correclty, train correctly, use proper form, lift heavier with lower reps, I cant gain. no one is willing to help me, everyone either refuses to or thinks i am stupid, i pay money for trainers, they do jack all. what the hell is wrong with me?? Why cant i gain muscle??
Answer:
You do realize that you can't gain muscle if your training with like 5 lb weights right? Also, it takes months to build muscles dude.
eat proteins
increase the weight.
Muscles are included in genetics. So there are people who can build them more than others. Any way, some advises. Increase your weight. Eat lots of proteins. Eat sugar (glucose) before you start training.Take vitamin C daily. See your doctor and ask him if you can take anabolic pills. Work hard and be patient.
Every body's body type is different, you should go see a doctor if you want accurate answers. Remember that for some--for most, actually-- muscles don't come easily, you have to train and maintain a healthy lifestyle for a long time. Eat proteins, that might help. Don't give up, though! Someday you'll achieve your goal. Good luck!
Genetics play a factor in muscular build. If lower reps are not working, try for higher reps with lower weight. Everyone is built differently so there is a different combination of what will work for everyone. Just realize that eating well and excersising is all you can do, don't do anything beyond that (steroid wise).
Good luck

-whoa 310 g a day is waaaaaay to much. you should eat your weight in grams of protein. (ex. you weigh 150 lbs, eat 150 g protien. nothing more.)
you definitely need supplements added to your equation.
I stack the BSN products and I have found great results.
I take Axis HT after lunch and dinner, I take n.o. xplode 30 mins before working out, i take cellmass within 30 mins after my workout. Of course I eat lean protein and i keep the carbs to a minimum.
I have no doubt if you have the right supplement combination, you'll start to accelerate your results.
Don't get depressed, with any good, it takes time and perseverance.
wow dude, im 5 11' 130 lbs. I take 50-100 grams protein daily; lift 15-25 lbs dumbells; for 3 months and i've got an athletic body already. I think your choice is to take anabolics prescribed by your doctor. If you take the correct dosage prescribed it wont hurt you.but i dont know a lot about steroids. Talk to a doctor.
Don't get depressed. Every body builder has been in the same position before. It's not easy adding inches to your chest, arms or legs; and for some people it's next to impossible. You sound pretty much like you know what you're doing, but you still aren't seeing results. I think this may be gene based. If I were you I would invest in this product http://www.muscletech.com/products/anato... . It's the first product that transforms your genes and turns them on to muscle growth. Other then that keep doing what you're doing. 3000 calories a day and 1.5x grams of protein per 1lb of weight. Heavy lifting 4 sets of 8 reps. Also make sure you're getting enough rest. You biceps take a long time to repair themself from a nice workout so only work them out once a week. If you over do it they will never grow. One final thing is make sure you're getting a good night sleep. I know this sounds dumb but while you sleep your muslce are rebuilding themselfs and this is what you really need when you're trying to add muscle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net