Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why did my penile veins explode then my penis bleaded is that normal?

Im 14 I hit pubert like this year.I asked my dad about it.Blue and red blood vessels exploded and that caused my penis to blead.My dad siad you are growing up and its part of puberty.Could some one explain this to me scientificaly and tell me if it might be sytoms of a medical problem so I can go to a docter.
Answer:
Others are right, bleeding there is not normal.

The only way I could think that was normal is if you did something to it (like rubbing too hard) or you caught it in your pants zipper. If it bled because you rubbed it, ask your dad about KY (pronounced "Kay Why").

Talking to your school nurse (if you have one) might be an easy way to ask a medical person if you can't get your parents to take you.
your question is odd and not normal. have dad take you to the doctor for a full exam.
I dont think this is normal. Perhaps you did something that caused that. Go see a doctor to be safe.
your dads an idiot!! that is not normal!! your penis exploding out blood from its veins? thats sick and ri eally didnt have to hear that!! just go to the doctor.
Your penis bled? If actual blood appeared from your genitalia, then yes, go see a physician.
Go to urgent care asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net