Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why did my son have to leave this world at the age of 27?


Answer:
i am so sorry for your loss.

there is no why... there is never a suitable answer for why... and if you keep asking why you will just drive yourself crazy..

the Buddha would say there is no birth and no death...that those are just concepts.. that when conditions are right for something or someone to manifest that will happen and when conditions are no longer right then that exact manifestation will not continue... but will continue in other forms.

for example...take a cloud...it turns into rain.the cloud is no longer there but it is the water in the river now....it is the water that waters your grass and the water that a cow drinks,.so if you look closely...you can see the water in an ice cream cone...you can see the cloud and all the components of the ice cream cone...

i get this from my favorite book "No Death, No Fear".by Thich Nhat Hanh

it has really been a BIG comfort to me and i hope it will comfort you also.
there is a bigger reason for him that no one will ever know. just know you will see him one day
there is no reason.. but every person has a date with destiny . nobody lives for ever..its a hard thing to except.. the hardest thing in life to understand or deal with ...all you can do is remember him and keep him in your heart.. he will always live.. some times i lose faith in God.. and wonder is there really a God? after you die where does a person really go. maybe there is nothing ..we are all just dust.. but when you read the bible that has been written since who knows it does make sense.. if there was a plan for your son .. it was just his time.. like a flower that dies in the end of a season
stay strong you will see him again heis with the angels god called him home and he had to go but you will see him again stay strong
i am very sorry for your loss.i cannot answer why i can only say to cherish your memories and hold him close in your heart.by honoring his memory and the love you have for him you can keep him close until you are reunited in heaven one day.GOD has his reasons which now we dont understand but one day we will see clearly and we will be satisfied.bless you and your family.
Where has he gone and what does travel have to do with men's health?
that bites
He came and fulfilled his purpose. It was time to go home.
There is no logical reason that would make you feel any better.

However, there is a very good book called "Why bad things happen to good people". I recommend it. It's a small, thin book that's an easy read. The author's name is Harold S. Kushner.

Don't let anyone tell you "It was God's will". That's an easy answer to a complicated question. (I had a sister-in-law tell me that God had allowed me to get an incurable disease in order to "Get my attention".) That's rubbish.

This book helped me immensely. I hope you read it. It's available through Amazon.com for $9.95
i do not know, but as a parent i am so sorry
I'm sorry I can't say a '"great answer" .Just remember the good points and hope he is in heaven
I guess it what his time to go, my mom died last Jily she was 49, she was the nicest person ever, they say god takes the good ones early, I've asked why, why my mom why now, I need her, and there really isn't an answer, I can't tell you how deeply sorry I am, I truly am, il pray for you. :(
I'm sorry. No one knows, only God if you believe in him. To be honest this is exactly why I am not sure I do. There is too much suffering. Again, I am so sorry.
I am sorry for your loss, please pray over it to get some peace. luv and peace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net