Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why do I not have hair like normal guys on my legs??

I'm thirty-three years old and enough is enough, Can someone please explain why I do not have hair on my legs like average guys do? It's embarrassing and when I do get the confidence to wear shorts, I'm always faced with questions like: "Have you hit puberty yet? " Do you shave your legs"? Please help me?!?
Answer:
I feel for ya. I'm 26 and have the same problem. However the questions stopped for me in high school. It's just genetics, I'm half asian and my dad has like zero hair on his legs not even light colored ones. I can't grow sideburns or a beard either. No big deal to me. If you want to get hair on your legs look into some sort of medical treatment to help hair growth. One of my friends uses a laser brush on his head and that works a little. Good luck.
I think that is pretty common especially with asians and amerinds. People with their stupid comments can be real douche bags sometimes. I have the early symptoms of Parkinsons and from time to time I'll get an a-hole wanting to know if I need a drink to calm my nerves. I just tell them the truth, they usually slink back under their rock. Perhaps you could say that it is due to the chemotherapy and radiation treatments. That would probably shut the jerks up for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net