Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why do I shake and wiggle my shoulders everytime I take a leak?

Also, Ive noticed other men do it sometimes too.. its really weird... whats the explanation??

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer...
Answer:
I know exactly why. I don't think it's that strange of a question either.
It's because your body is releasing alot of warm fluid and the temperature of your body is very slightly decreasing (your body is very sensitive to your internal temperature) The reaction is like goosebumps or shivering.
It's not the same as "shaking" after taking a leak as other (crazy) people have mistaken (damn, I feel sorry for the husband trained to use toilet paper!)
the only thing i shake is my wotsit and not my shoulders. ??
Maybe it's just a habit that you've developed.

Why the f uck are you asking us why you do things in the toilet? Shouldn't you know why you shake your shoulders?

If you don't like it, then stop doing it! Geez...
remind me me not to go in the toilet when your about if you watch other blokes having a pee you pervert
Try toilet paper next time.

It took me ages to get my hubby to use TP instead of trying to do shake rattle and roll every time he went for a pee.

PS...Excellent sales ploy..you deserve to suceed because of your tenancity.
What a strange question!
Has anyone got something decent to declare or ask?
To me it sounds really weird.Must have seen somebody do thaty and took over that habit.
It is not needed to shake and wiggle your shoulders at all.
SKY
Hey I used to do that to, but for some reason not anymore as i got older. I have no clue why
hahha..
HOw's that answer up there where the poor old brow beaten husband has been "trained" to use toilet paper instead of shaking.. hahha .. poor bugga. I bet he get's home from the footy as scheduled.. to cook her dinner.

I shake my shoulders too. Dont know why.
you're losing a lot of heat from your body when you take a pee so i guess you're shivering.
YOU ARE ODD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net