Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why do i sweat profusely after getting out of the shower?


Answer:
Your taking to hot of a shower.
Same thing happens to me if i take a hot one.
Try taking a cold one.
A) If you take a cold shower, and step into a warmer place, your body will start sweating in response to the temperature change.

B) If you take a hot shower, and start sweating, while breathing heavily, something may be wrong with your heart.
It means you need another one
Hyperhidrosis can be caused by food allergies, or a mineral/vitamin deficiency. I had it for a long time before learning this.

Check out this article about hyperhidrosis, grains, and sugars. Scroll about halfway down the page.
http://www.mercola.com/2004/aug/14/exces...

I had hyperhidrosis and other symptoms for many years tried all the usual treatments including ETS surgery, prescriptions,

antiperspirants, botox, etc. The surgery was most helpful but several years later hyperhidrosis began to return.

Years later I was diagnosed with a few food allergies and celiac disease. I eliminated wheat, dairy, and sugar from my diet.

I stopped all prescriptions and began taking supplements for B vitamins and magnesium.

You can see the rest of the story here:
http://www.esfbchannel.com/phpbb2/viewto...

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net