Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why do i sweat so much?

No matter the temperature, hot or cold, I sweat so much. It was -40 degrees celcius once, i only had on one blanket, and i woke up drenched in sweat. i walk short distances and im sweating. I only wear shorts and T-shirt to bed, and im not overweight at all, im thin. so why do i sweat so much? why?
Answer:
hey ,
have you heard about that site called stop sweating and start living , they offer a book that carries the same title, i bought that book some time ago and my sweating problems have gone for good, here is the link to it http://stop-sweating.co.nr , hope it helps.
penis tap
-Points to a resolved question in profile-
I sweat WAY too much too. From my resolved question I suggest to not drink as much. But drink A LOT before, during, and after a game. That is probably you will need to over drink your water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net