Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why do I get the shits after I drink coffee?


Answer:
do you put anything in the coffe that might cause that kind of a reaction? I have noticed that after I drink a cup or two, about 2 hours later, I have to crap as well...might just be that you are a bit more sensitive the to caffiene.try cutting back and see what effect it has.
you may be allergic to it or the type of milk you put in it
lose bowels in side and you take a crap
gives me a tummy ache too i dunno
somehing doesnt agree with u, just dont drink it
In addition to being a diuretic, it is also a diarrhetic.
it can be many things, an alergic reaction, or maybe simply an intolerance to something you dont drink often.

keep in mind you dont have to drink coffee. i myself hate the stuff and it makes me feel primed like a bunny ready to thump after half a glass. noone is making me drink coffee, so i simply dont.
I'm no medic but I guess it has something to do with the chain reaction of drinking coffee.
Coffee goes in, heart speeds up, stomach contracts, the heat relaxes sphincter muscles, the caffeine stimulates peristalisis and the shite just wants to pack up, leave and go home before it's pushed out into your pants.
It's all good. Especially if your bowels can move.
caffine is like x-lax
Too rich for you
Coffee is a stimulant, its does more then just wake you up and make you feel refreshed it gets other things such as your digestive system stimulated into working. Having BM's after drinking coffee is common especially in people who do not drink coffee very often. As with anything else you will slowly build a tolerance to it and the problem will go away. Otherwise switch to tea if you don't like effects.
natural laxative, happens to alot of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net